Saturday 13 April 2013

I couldn't stay away for (too) long...

After a brief sojourn (well, more like six months' sabbatical!) from Blogger, I'm very glad to say I'm back for good. I have sadly missed the artistic community on here, always writing inspiring posts and ready with encouraging feedback. I will be transferring across the six months' worth of blog posts I posted on Wordpress shortly.

So, what've I been up to during my break? Well, I've left Significant Seams, started working in a tiny arts and crafts cafe, been featured in a number of zines, and just today learnt that I've been accepted to start training at the Royal School of Needlework in September.



Now that I'm back, I will attempt to post at least once a week, and catch up with all your wonderful blogs. It's good to be back!

3 comments:

  1. wooo hoo!! congratulations!! the RSN is also on my manor, I live in Hampton hill, if you ever want to meet for a cuppa and do some stitching give me a shout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Emma! I will definitely take you up on that offer once I've started. :)

    ReplyDelete