Sunday 3 January 2016

RPM (Resolutions Per Minute)

Happy New Year! I hope it's been just lovely for you. As I said on social media channels, I had the best Christmas since I was a wee bairn and got a lolly bigger than my head, and it is with some reluctance that I prepare myself for work tomorrow.

One of the things which has been so lovely about having so much time off, with not even any commissions to work on, is the freedom to make for the sake of making. I have finally made a breakthrough with a project which has been languishing for months. I have also been doodling with different source material in my visual diary, the outcomes of which I present to you here, including my New Year's Resolutions (in image number four) which I am adamant I will stick to.






No comments:

Post a Comment